Small part.

I was wondering Terry, if you get the same reaction that I get, when discussing Summer Wine with anyone. When I tell them that I had a very small part their gaze always drops to my wedding tackle region. :frown2:

Which episode were you in, and what small part was it?

Destiny and Six Bananas. I was at the back of the bus queue, opposite the White Horse, staring agog at Foggy's attire. :oops:

Wow, just skipped to your part, very sizeable, and 'natural' too.

I shall watch that episode in it's entirety tonight, not seen it in ages.

All sorts of opportunities to be an extra on shows and films a friend of mine has been an extra in several Vera's and the long forgotten Spender (though the cast included the long remembered and tragically taken from us Sammy Johnson for whom the cast and those from Auf Wiedersehen plus local singing stars in Newcastle hold a Sunday for Sammy show every year all for charity) with Jimmy Nail.

Some people only get one chance maybe , in the LOTSW episode you mention it was the only appearance for the Fyffe brothers who played the Six Bananas ;)

Out of interest Peri and from what we have mentioned in other threads do you recall if this was completed in one take it did you have to queue to get on that bus several times ?

Out of interest Peri and from what we have mentioned in other threads do you recall if this was completed in one take it did you have to queue to get on that bus several times ?
One take Peri, that's me. I was once in the background at 18th hole of a well known golf competition. I was walking round the edge of the green. That was done in one take. I did a lot of research into my life and it seems that my birth was done in one take. :)

Normally your sandwiches , it's a bit small to have a blowpipe and darts in there it isn't a banana is it which Foggy also had to entice that little monkey Howard out of the Woods.

Back