Singing

George

Super Moderator
We saw/heard Compo sing in several episodes.Which other episodes did we see/hear a character sing?

Nora sang "One day my Prince Will Come" in the epesode where they play to the flowers, sorry name escapes me this early in the morning :)

She also sang in the bathroom in Cheering Up Gordon. :) Aar the strong tea is beginning to work :)

We saw/heard Compo sing in several episodes.Which other episodes did we see/hear a character sing?

Have always thought one of the very best was Billy Ingleton (Norman Wisdom) in "Variations on a Theme of the Widow Winstanley"

Cannot recall the titles at the moment,the foggy trio sang on stage in one episode and the Truly trio did the same in a pub

Cannot recall the titles at the moment,the foggy trio sang on stage in one episode and the Truly trio did the same in a pub

Ordeal by Trousers was the Foggy episode. The Blue Mountain Boys (Goats).

there was an episode where nora sang "some enchanted evening" i cant remember which episode but i do remember it was the one where compo's new technique with nora was a daily dose of ignoring

Did Norman Wisdom( as Billy Ingleton ) sing in Who is that mouse in the Poetry Group??

Did Norman Wisdom( as Billy Ingleton ) sing in Who is that mouse in the Poetry Group??

I do not think Norman Wisdom (as Billy Ingleton) was in "Who's That Mouse in the Poetry Group?" However, I did wonder that myself initially since when he did sing, in "Variations on a Theme of the Widow Winstanley", it was in the Library and it was to a Poetry Group.

I do not think Norman Wisdom (as Billy Ingleton) was in "Who's That Mouse in the Poetry Group?" However, I did wonder that myself initially since when he did sing, in "Variations on a Theme of the Widow Winstanley", it was in the Library and it was to a Poetry Group.
I perhaps mixed them up Unc. Its not played too regularly on GOLD :-\

The trio bursting into "There'll be a Welcome in the Hillside" whenever they got a warm reception or lack thereof from Sid or Ivy. ;D

Then Clegg and Compo singing "Apathy Birthday to You" in In The Service of Humanity.

;) The episode escapes me but one scene has Compo "tangling" with Norah outside the bookies(again) and he walks off singing SO LUCKY IN MY LIFE.! Was this one of Bills own songs or was it just a line for Compo??

Clegg,Truly and Billy backed Howard singing Dream When You're Feeling Blue in the pub in Musical Passing For A Miserable Muscroft

Back