Singing

Whoops I got it wrong. The first episode with any singing in the series was Compo singing "That Old Black Magic" in Short Back and Palais Glide.

One more before bedtime. This may take the record for most songs by one person in one episode. In Forked Lightning the mechanic sang parts of several songs including "By The Time I Get To Phoenix She'll Be Rising" - "Once I Had A Secret Love!" - "Oh, Everybody's Talking At Me, I Can't Hear A Word They're Saying, Only The Echoes Of My Mind!" - "Baby Love, Oh, My Baby Love" - "Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog, Crying All The Time" - "She May Be Weary, Women Do Get Weary, Wearing That Same Shabby Dress."

Anyone remember what Howard tries to sing to Pearl at bedtime...........IN WHICH ROMANCE ISN'T DEAD JUST INCOMPETENT! ???:wink:

In Once in a Moonlit Junkyard Compo does a dance with Marina and sing's You must have been a beautiful baby

Tina sings "Somewhere Over The Rainbow Way Up High, There's A Land That I Heard Of Once In A Lullaby" in A Quiet Drink

Another one in The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper, Compo sings "Oh, I'm a stranger in paradise, My passion for Edna White, The girl with the steamy eyes."

Compo sing's in Downhill Racer, can't remember what it was though anyone remember?

Compo sing's in Downhill Racer, can't remember what it was though anyone remember?

Do you mean the cheeky one Gill?

Oh the boy stood on the burning deck his knees? were all a-quiver,
He gave a cough ,his leg fell off and floated down the river.;D

Thank's Dick. That's the one. Must watch this episode soon not seen it for a while

Back