Singing

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
There are many episodes where at least one or more of the cast sing a little song or part of a song,how many can we come up with, I will start the ball rolling with Compo is Isometrics and after, he sang in the Library "the biggest Isometrics in the world"

Please only add one answer per post

I am not sure if it counts but wasn't Compo singing along with the radio.to........SOME ENCHANTED EVENING?

In variations on a theme of the widow Winstanley Sir Norman Wisdom sings a song about the women in his life to the ladies and Norman Clegg hiding from said Widow dressed as Santa Claus.

There are many episodes where at least one or more of the cast sing a little song or part of a song,how many can we come up with, I will start the ball rolling with Compo is Isometrics and after, he sang in the Library "the biggest Isometrics in the world"

Please only add one answer per post
I remember an episode with the three singing "There'll be a welcome in the hillsides" (I think I've got that quote right.I don't know if I've knocked it down,but I've staggered it !! LOL !! ).

Regards,
Gary

I remember an episode with the three singing "There'll be a welcome in the hillsides" (I think I've got that quote right.I don't know if I've knocked it down,but I've staggered it !! LOL !! ).

Regards,
Gary

Yes avenger they have sung this on several times mainly in the Cafe

Compo sang a line or two from You'll Never Walk Alone at the end of The Woolen Mills of Your Mind.

Seymour sang "In a English Country Garden" and "Step into the Garden Maude" in Downhill Racer

Wally came reeling home drunk and singing You'll Never Walk Alone in either the Woolen Mills of Your Mind or one a bit earlier.

Speaking of Maurice Chevalier, Compo sang "You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby" in The Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression

I'm not positive, but I think the first singing was Compo singing "All Things Bright and Beautiful" in Inventor of the Forty Foot Ferret.

In Go With the Flow, Compo comes down the steps singing, "A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody."

Then there was Smiler trying to sing "When You're Smiling" in Ironing Day.

The most hysterical, rolling-in-the-aisles song ever, that trouser song in the talent contest where Edie was the MC and Foggy ended doing a little dance.

Back