Sids Cafe.

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I went to Sids Café in Holmfirth last week and I have to say I think it has improved ten fold. We were met by pleasant staff who were quick with our order. It was packed in there too. It looked cleaner than other years. I think someone posted recently about rude staff. I didn't notice this.

I went to Sids Café in Holmfirth last week and I have to say I think it has improved ten fold. We were met by pleasant staff who were quick with our order. It was packed in there too. It looked cleaner than other years. I think someone posted recently about rude staff. I didn't notice this.

I've never found them rude, they're always nice polite and helpful. I've always found the food to be good and fresh.

I've never found them rude, they're always nice polite and helpful. I've always found the food to be good and fresh.

About 20 years ago not so good but not been back lately. I shall have to have an expedition - get the "voiture officiale" out and head off down the A629!!

sids cafe

Just returned from an afternoon out in Holmfirth, had a brew and a teacake in Sids cafe, happy smiling staff and great service.

I also have found them bright a cheery,I always ask for two tea's and a sticky bun tootie fruity and have not been thrown out or hit with a tray yet

I also have found them bright a cheery,I always ask for two tea's and a sticky bun tootie fruity and have not been thrown out or hit with a tray yet

I think you have to pay extra for the clout with a tray!

Sounds a good reason to visit in a few days time when I have a free spot!

I'm always gentle with him!

But who's being mean to him on Facebook sounds like a demon! What have you gotten yourself involved with Barmpot?

What? Someone giving him a hard time? Do we need to form a posse to protect him? Beth and I will cover the US!