Sid's Cafe reopens in the 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marianna, we're all allowed to eat in again after 17th in groups of 6 or less, does that compare with the US?

Thanks Marianna, we're all allowed to eat in again after 17th in groups of 6 or less, does that compare with the US?
The rules vary from state to state, some strict and some nonexistent, depending on the state government's politics. Because I have no plans to travel outside New York State until October at the earliest, even though I live only about 15 miles north of the Pennsylvania border, I'm aware only of this state's rules and regs. In this state, they vary from one region to another because there's a great deal of variation in population density, therefore in infection potential. I don't recall New York State regulations having been stated in terms of group size. It's been about percentage of restaurant capacity, safe distance or air-tight partitions between tables, masked staff and diners unmasking only after they're seated. In this thinly populated region, indoor dining moved up from 50% capacity to 75% about halfway through March.

The rules vary from state to state, some strict and some nonexistent, depending on the state government's politics. Because I have no plans to travel outside New York State until October at the earliest, even though I live only about 15 miles north of the Pennsylvania border, I'm aware only of this state's rules and regs. In this state, they vary from one region to another because there's a great deal of variation in population density, therefore in infection potential. I don't recall New York State regulations having been stated in terms of group size. It's been about percentage of restaurant capacity, safe distance or air-tight partitions between tables, masked staff and diners unmasking only after they're seated. In this thinly populated region, indoor dining moved up from 50% capacity to 75% about halfway through March.
Wow! and I thought the rules were complicated here.....

Hope things really start improving quickly so you can get over to your second home, Holmfirth!

Although there may be still be rules in effect, etc. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER is to still do what you would normally do. Do not let yourself be deterred or stopped, but to just carry on.

Here in my corner of Texas you wouldn't know there was a pandemic. Very few people have been wearing masks at any time this year anywhere, and the eating establishments have all been going full tilt for ages. A few stores do not have their fitting rooms available or public water fountains enabled, but for the most part everything else is just as it ever was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back