Should I - should I not?

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
Contemplating creating a face book account. Should I?

My big fear is that after a month I will have about three friends!:(:(:(

Reason is partly that I have set up a blog on a totally different topic to Summer Wine -serious one - and a Facebook page would help!

Any views anyone?

I'll be your friend Barmpot and I bet more than two more on here will too :D

I'm nicer to people on Facebook :D

( I don't know how I can lie like that, I really don't?! :30:)

Wifey and I share a facebook account, she does all the "facebookin" and then briefs me on everything.
I'll post stuff at times, mainly about riding adventures.

I've heard good and bad, bad mainly about their security, Someone hacked our account once and it sent all our friends an apple ad???? Nothing weird, just an apple ad?
I've caught up with a lot of friends I haven't seen since childhood and we exchange some PM's, so I like that about it. I'm growing to like it.

I'll be your friend Barmpot !!!!! :37:

:respect::respect:

Contemplating creating a face book account. Should I?

My big fear is that after a month I will have about three friends!:(:(:(

Reason is partly that I have set up a blog on a totally different topic to Summer Wine -serious one - and a Facebook page would help!

Any views anyone?

I suspect many of us here have a facebook account so you will have lots of friends Rod,you need to run through the security settings once you have the account,as you can thin down who or what can contact you,also on most browsers there is a facebook adblock plugin which stops those endless adverts on the pages

I suspect many of us here have a facebook account so you will have lots of friends Rod,you need to run through the security settings once you have the account,as you can thin down who or what can contact you,also on most browsers there is a facebook adblock plugin which stops those endless adverts on the pages

Thats true it works too :D

Just one question - I shall not be calling myself Barmpot - how will you all know who I am? ??? ??? ???

Just one question - I shall not be calling myself Barmpot - how will you all know who I am? ??? ??? ???

You will have to give us your user name to find you and add you as a friend Rod,you could do it as a private message rather than a general post

Either that or PM your email address to those of us you like and you can be find that way :D

I enjoy Facebook. I have gotten in touch with family that are hundreds of miles away.

I agree with Pearl. She is nicer on Facebook. ;D I'll be your friend on Facebook too.

Have joined - sorry about photo, I only have one. I have always been the other side of the camera!

For someone who thought he wouldn't have three friends in three months you're doing very well :biggrin:

I agree with Pearl. She is nicer on Facebook. ;D

I struggle with that assertion, I really do! I mean, this is her:

10534400_10204551896180716_7204245670009433243_n_zps72f22db5.jpg

:46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46:

Looks like a pussy cat, whats up with you man??

You need some Yorkshire blood in your veins!

I struggle with that assertion, I really do! I mean, this is her:

10534400_10204551896180716_7204245670009433243_n_zps72f22db5.jpg

:46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46: :46:

So obviously you have seen the new image on Facebook - I took it at face value and that it was an informative message on top of an image that might be best described as a non sequiteur ....

:D :D :D :D

Back