Shane Warne

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Because of all the Worlds' problems we have stopped watching the news. This morning while going through my mail a news item hit me like a a ton of bricks, Shane Warne is dead. He died of a heart attack on March 4th. For anyone not interested in cricket he was among the cricketing greats. What a terrible loss to the world of cricket. Shane, you were the best spin bowler. R.I.P. and thanks for all the pleasure you gave whilst displaying your skills. You may have been an Aussi but your bowling was the tops.

Yes very sad, the best bowler of all time in my opinion. I'm currently reading his autobiography which was signed by him 3 years ago :(

Because of all the Worlds' problems we have stopped watching the news. This morning while going through my mail a news item hit me like a a ton of bricks, Shane Warne is dead. He died of a heart attack on March 4th. For anyone not interested in cricket he was among the cricketing greats. What a terrible loss to the world of cricket. Shane, you were the best spin bowler. R.I.P. and thanks for all the pleasure you gave whilst displaying your skills. You may have been an Aussi but your bowling was the tops.
It often seemed he could just bowl unplayable deliveries at will. A devastating leg spinner, so exciting to watch.
Taken too soon RIP

Back