Series 6, Episode 6; Serenade for Tight Jeans and Metal Detector

wstol

Dedicated Member
An absolutely perfect episode.

Sid; How will I know when it finds the screw?

Clegg; You'll know Sidney, you'll know.

Please comment on this classic episode.

Another episode that showed Foggy's interfering nature,a trait he shared with Seymour.This is the episode where Sid was trying to fix a mixer,or was that The White Man's Grave?showed the trio were frequenting junk shops 6 years before Auntie's debut

It was a hairdryer he was mending, and yes, Foggy did interfere of course. My favourite bits are when they put Compo upside down for his money in the wellies and afterwards he puts this pink hat on Cleggy´s head, and then when Compo walks away from the cafe in his new stiff trousers and Clegg imitates him (and starts a touch too early when Compo hasn´t even started yet ;)).

It was a hairdryer he was mending, and yes, Foggy did interfere of course. My favourite bits are when they put Compo upside down for his money in the wellies and afterwards he puts this pink hat on Cleggy´s head, and then when Compo walks away from the cafe in his new stiff trousers and Clegg imitates him (and starts a touch too early when Compo hasn´t even started yet ;)).

A repeat of the upside down in very first episode (excluding pilot) "Short Back and Palais Glide".

This is a wonderful episode and in my top 5 of all time. It has everything, outdoors, indoors, Sid and Wally, perfect.

I loved the it when Ivy said "My God somebody's seen you with that Mrs Jessup (?)
and Sid replies "Who has....."

A repeat of the upside down in very first episode (excluding pilot) "Short Back and Palais Glide".
Also in The Experiment and the episode when they get picked up by PC Cooper for turning Compo upside down forgot the title now

Also in The Experiment and the episode when they get picked up by PC Cooper for turning Compo upside down forgot the title now

just remembered,Cash Flow Problems,I think

Stop That Bath

Stop That Bath
ta george

I loved the opening shot of them laying down looking over holmfirth....the scene where foggy looks for the coin is a place iv'e visited many times too,that bench isn't just a prop it actually exists there...you can look down over Hinchliffe mill where edie and wesley live. lovely episode.

Back