Series 27 & 28 dvd cover up on amazon

The pre-order link is now up and I've placed my order. The release date is October 5th, so it probably will be shipped either that day or the next. To retrieve the item quickly, enter the ASIN, B013SWUP60, in the search box at the top of the Amazon screen.

Last edited:
Seems a bit expensive to me. I can`t remember what I paid for the last one though. It might be better to wait a couple of months for the price to come down. We have waited this long so it will not make much difference,

Seems a bit expensive to me. I can`t remember what I paid for the last one though. It might be better to wait a couple of months for the price to come down. We have waited this long so it will not make much difference,

£24.99 seems steep, I checked back through my Amazon receipt mails and they must of had a special offer on for 25/26 at some point because I purchased for £5 hopefully there may be a similar offer for this series even now 25/26 is £9.95 .

I suspect,for some inexplicable reason, we may have to wait a further year for 29/30 [really 28/29 which they may well issue with the real 30 , as, knowing the BBC , they will seek to milk {apologies Hobbo no pun intended} the last series 31 by issuing on its own perhaps with some sort of hidden extras but I am not holding my breath! ]

Last year as soon as Amazon.co.uk began accepting pre-orders, I ordered 25-26 @ £23.91 including shipping to the States. This year the price with shipping for 27-28 is the same as last year, so I'm not unhappy with it.

Although I've seen the episodes online, because they lack subtitles I've missed much of the dialog, so I'm never willing to wait for the price of any DVD set to come down. If necessary, I'll skimp on other things in order to buy them the first moment they're available.

SUMMER WINE SHOP are asking for pre-order on 27 and28 for issue on Oct 5th. Its priced at £24 99 though!::)

SUMMER WINE SHOP are asking for pre-order on 27 and28 for issue on Oct 5th. Its priced at £24 99 though!::)

They are always a little bit more Dick and I think there is postage on top, but the calendars are good I get one every year so I might double up.

I am not buying from amazon again after the last box set I got from them does not work properly. keeps freezing during episodes. No other DVD I own does this. Next set I will buy from HMV or somewhere like that.

I am not buying from amazon again after the last box set I got from them does not work properly. keeps freezing during episodes. No other DVD I own does this. Next set I will buy from HMV or somewhere like that.

Why would you blame Amazon for that? Regardless of who you buy from they all come from the same manufacturer. Unless you had problems with Amazon getting it replaced.

Back