Series 21 & 22 DVD picture quality

E

Eli Thingy

Series 21 & 22 DVD picture quality

I noticed on amazon that a lot of reviews are now about the picture quality been awful, i just wondered is anybody's on here having the same, personally mine seem fine on the DVD player but it seems there might be problems, for those who are having picture and sound problems A) which episodes are affected and B) do people know who to get in touch with to get the problem fixed

Re: Series 21 & 22 DVD picture quality

I've not seen them yet but my has been watching them and if there was anything wrong with it trust me would have said!! There was some one on the Facebook fan page complaining about it too, maybe there are a few dodgy ones about.

I've not seen them yet but my has been watching them and if there was anything wrong with it trust me would have said!! There was some one on the Facebook fan page complaining about it too, maybe there are a few dodgy ones about.

There is one complaint on Amazon about poor sound quality. Do not understand that. But I wonder if picture quality has anything to do with fact that original transmissions were to the old PAL format. HD was not used until 2006 Series #27. There has been a lot of comment on their being no remastering to latest standards.

The picture looks really grainy and is worse on some episodes than others, surely some remastering work could have been done to combat this.

I have heard slight sound cut outs on certain episodes but nothing overly major in this department.

Sorry guys, I reread this and its is supposed to say, that my DAD has been watching then and HE hasn't said there is anything wrong with them. You ll have to forgive me I'm dyslexic and some days are worse than others. :-[

Back