Series 1 Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have 14 days to vote in the this Poll,then the results will be shown, I will then run another for Series 2

its the new mobile trio for me, can we pick more than 1 cause if we can i'd choose the pilot as well

its the new mobile trio for me, can we pick more than 1 cause if we can i'd choose the pilot as well

I think where there is less than 10 episodes just one choice,10 or more I will make it a choice of 2,I will do the specials at the end of the series Poll

This is really difficult, I'm struggling between the pilot which I love and The New Mobile Trio which I also love, decisions, decisions................................... ;D

Being very strict - Funerals and Fish was a pilot and the next six the first series - but I understand what Terry is doing.

Hard to make a choice but I think I know which one - but first what an excuse to dust off the videos and have a look.

As a matter of interest - does anyone know of a DVD with the Pilot episode? Was not included on my BBC set of DVDs for series 1. And has not been transmitted that many times as far as I can recall - ccertainly there was only one opportunity I ever found to tape it (did not have video capability in 1972!)

For me, it would be Newly Mobile Trio. I didn't see it at the time being here in the US but this was the point in time where I was getting my license. I was almost as capable at driving as Cleggy.

They are all brilliant in their own way.
I went for "Hail smiling morn", the three of them in their jim-jams, "camping" in the barn.
"It's all right is this", says Cleggy.

G ; )

Well I have to admit it was my favourite that won this poll, more to follow soon

Would have voted for "Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts". It's one of my favourite episodes.

"Blamire: You don't have to stop there; I mean, you could go right across the seas.
Clegg: Aye, and then what's the first place you bump into? Ireland. Dodge City with Guinness.",,,funny stuff.. ;D

Back
Top Bottom