Selecting a tribute episode for each departed cast member

Well, today the 28th May was Thora Hirds birthday. She would have been 111 today, & still giving Wesley a sheet of newspaper. Thanks for all the laughs. True class.View attachment 5068
I truly love the pictures you post of that beautiful car Graham, it's a credit to you the condition and care you give it. So glad it's gone to a true fan thank you so much for posting the lovely tribute. I did notice it was originally for sale on this site, is that where you bought it from?

Hi Barrychuckle, many moons ago it was put on here @ 2002 ish. It went to auction at H&H at Buxton & then lived in Harrogate for years. When the owner finally put it up for sale again, I missed it ☹. We tracked it down from a picture taken at a car show in Oxford & then I persuaded the Lady owner to sell it to me. It's on the road but still needs remedial work to previous repairs.

Hi Barrychuckle, many moons ago it was put on here @ 2002 ish. It went to auction at H&H at Buxton & then lived in Harrogate for years. When the owner finally put it up for sale again, I missed it ☹. We tracked it down from a picture taken at a car show in Oxford & then I persuaded the Lady owner to sell it to me. It's on the road but still needs remedial work to previous repairs.
It's a true labour of love but I'm sure she's worth it. Do you know if any of Wesleys Land Rovers still in existence? I'd love to own a LR, they're a practical classic and have bulletproof bodywork

Back