See if you can spot

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I was watching the special "A Leg up for Christmas" and although I have seen this many times, this time I noticed something odd, you need to watch the part when they first take Howard to build him up, Foggy tells Compo to stand on his head, which he does against the stone walling, that is the part you need to watch as Compo heads for the wall, then we see his feet sticking up from the other side of the wall.

I was watching the special "A Leg up for Christmas" and although I have seen this many times, this time I noticed something odd, you need to watch the part when they first take Howard to build him up, Foggy tells Compo to stand on his head, which he does against the stone walling, that is the part you need to watch as Compo heads for the wall, then we see his feet sticking up from the other side of the wall.
Not with you here Terry. What are we looking for? :rolleyes:

As the camera moves to the rear of the wall you see Compo drop down then his feet come up a little further to the left.

As the camera moves to the rear of the wall you see Compo drop down then his feet come up a little further to the left.

Yes it seems his stuntman was left of where Compo was heading for, so he could pop his feet above the wall

Theres quite a few 'bloopers' when you watch the series over, there must be a handful of scenes in the first dozen series where you can see the microphone boon at the top of the screen when they're filming in the Cafe if you've noticed?

Back