Second jab

No Imi, we didn't get anything for our first jab. Not even a sweetie from the nice nurse. The one we got yesterday does seem a touch flimsy so we are trying to find a clear plastic container so we can wear it around our necks. A bit like a medal. Let's face it, living through this pandemic we deserve a medal.:36:

True, we do need a medal, but as they are in short supply, I think we should hand them out to the front line and key workers such as the NHS, Police and paramedics. They are far more deserving than us mere mortals.

I’m having my second jab on Friday. I didn’t feel the first one or have any side effects so will be expecting to turn into the Incredible Hulk during my 15 minute wait afterwards.
The thing that always bothered me about the tv programme with Lou Ferrigno was that when he changed all his clothes stretched and got ripped to shreds apart from his trousers. Maybe he had an elasticated waist!!

Hi there Honky Tonk.

There was a show about 70's comedy on late last night and Dick Emery was one of the featured items but in particular when his various characters are doorstepped by an Interviewer for sound bites and his Gay male character [Apologies if this is the incorrect term ] always says "Hello Honky Tonk how are you"

Back