Screenshot

I'm gonna give up trying. Never get them right and have no idea as to the screenshots.

I'm gonna give up trying. Never get them right and have no idea as to the screenshots.
I had to make them more difficult John,members were guessing them very quickly,Darren in particular could solve them in a flash.Don`t give up,try again tomorrow ;)

No, its too much work, besides, I have projects on the side to be doing.

I had to make them more difficult John,members were guessing them very quickly,Darren in particular could solve them in a flash.Don`t give up,try again tomorrow ;)

maybe i could solve a lot in a flash, but thats only cause ive watched the show for nearly 23 years and seen most episodes at least 20 times

Well maybe its best to keep your knowledge to yourself, as it makes it unfair for a lot of people to be guessing correctly and then taking a break... The fun of it is to keep guessing and stimulate interest, not to get it right frist time...wheres the fun in that

I'm learning as much from you Darren, as I learn watching the show! You should write a Summer Wine Quiz book. You're brilliant!

maybe i could solve a lot in a flash, but thats only cause ive watched the show for nearly 23 years and seen most episodes at least 20 times
You certainly know your Summer Wine Darren,and thank you for holding back and allowing others to have a punt! :) ;) :D ;D

Well maybe its best to keep your knowledge to yourself, as it makes it unfair for a lot of people to be guessing correctly and then taking a break... The fun of it is to keep guessing and stimulate interest, not to get it right frist time...wheres the fun in that

i will share my knowledge how i see fit john, ive held back the last week or so and only answered when people are struggling for the answer recently and havent done the last few days at all, i know a lot about summer wine john, like others on here i will share what i know and im sorry if your not happy with it john but surely you want to know more information about summer wine seeing your a fan.

I'm learning as much from you Darren, as I learn watching the show! You should write a Summer Wine Quiz book. You're brilliant!

what a nice thing to say Rhi, thank you, funnily enough my dad said similar today to me, i am planning on doing summat about summer wine, not sure yet if it will be book based or internet based yet

You certainly know your Summer Wine Darren,and thank you for holding back and allowing others to have a punt! :) ;) :D ;D

its probably the only thing i can be confident over onyx and im proud i know a lot about the show and am passionate over it, no problem at the moment im just guessing if people are struggling to get the answer, i hope your happy with that but it seems 1 person isnt with that

Fine by me Darren. I used to watch on tv just to enjoy , I 've since got some dvds and now watch with a view to try and answer some questions ;) ;D

ive got all the knowledge i need. don't really like hearing info that may increase my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom