Screenshot Quiz

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
Which episode is this screenshot from? I`ve tried to make it harder than the last two,they were solved very quickly.

Am I the only one who doesn't see any screenshots?

I was initially similarly puzzled but now wonder if, like me, you are looking at the particular posting on the "Recent Posts" page. For some reason, screenshots do not show up there. You need to go to the "Screenshot Quiz" page to see the picture. Do not understand this anomaly with "Recent Posts" page.

Sorry you cant see it George,I don't know why that is. The picture is a common JPeg format.I will try and upload it in a different format.

Sorry you cant see it George,I don't know why that is. The picture is a common JPeg format.I will try and upload it in a different format.

No no don't worry about it.As long as everyone else can see it,that's okay.It'll be my fault,I am to computers what Cleggy was to lion taming. :)

Am I the only one who doesn't see any screenshots?

I was initially similarly puzzled but now wonder if, like me, you are looking at the particular posting on the "Recent Posts" page. For some reason, screenshots do not show up there. You need to go to the "Screenshot Quiz" page to see the picture. Do not understand this anomaly with "Recent Posts" page.

I had that problem as well George until I logged in and there they were.

its an episode, i know that. 1991 circa?

walking stiff can make you famous?

Back