Scorpion OCR.

Today was good, lots of fields, cow poop, horse poop, stagnant waste high ponds to wade in and steep, muddy hills to slide down with tires. Also lots of brambles and nettles which was not so much fun but I have a new t shirt, a medal and lots of OCR kisses.
Also I'm booked for another one in October....... That's a summer month right??? :alien:

Today was good, lots of fields, cow poop, horse poop, stagnant waste high ponds to wade in and steep, muddy hills to slide down with tires. Also lots of brambles and nettles which was not so much fun but I have a new t shirt, a medal and lots of OCR kisses.
Also I'm booked for another one in October....... That's a summer month right??? :alien:
Hoping for an Indian summer are we?? :confused:;):37:

Well done Pearl , one tough cookie to go through all that and come out the other side with a richly deserved medal , T Shirt and I imagine a huge sense of achievement :thumbsup:

I'll save Dick taking the time to post this comment but the shot of you crawling through the obstacle must have been towards the end of an exhausting event because you look so tyred sorry tired :08:

I'll save Dick taking the time to post this comment but the shot of you crawling through the obstacle must have been towards the end of an exhausting event because you look so tyred sorry tired :08:

That was half way, I was pulling my shorts up before I came out, it was quite a trek through those tyres. I was still quite clean at that point, the real mud was yet to come.

Back