RIP Richard Briers

ahh, i remember, he was with felciity knedal growing veggies and chatting with neighbours

Only last week it was in the paper how he was afraid his emphysema would carry him off! RIP Richard from another Richard. :'( :'( :'(

Another great actor gone,very sad and at this rate there will be very little real talent left to entertain us,RIP Richard and thanks for all the joy you bought us

Such a great man, he scared the hell out of me when he was in Morse! Just shows what great actor he was.

Thats right, Susan. He was brilliant in Morse. Did anyone see him in 'It's Your Move' by Eric Sykes? He was wonderful.

We are losing a lot of the great ones... I read all i could about him but I was surprised that there was no comment by Felicity Kendal who played his wife.

Martin in Ever decreasing Circles was one of my favourite ever comedy characters superbly played by Richard. This show still ranks in my top ten comedies.

He was excellent in The Good Life and Ever Decreasing Circles.

He was also excellent in the controversial and by now forgotten black comedy If You See God, Tell Him - written by David Renwick.

As a tribute I have downloaded an episode of The Good Life off of thebox.bz

Back