RIP George

Saw the mention on Facebook about this. Was really shocked he had passed. One thing is for sure, he went with his head up high. Even posted jokes on FB hours before it. Can't knock a person for that.

RIP George

Goodbye George, I'll miss all the funny jokes here and on Facebook. I'm very sad that one of our own has passed. He will surely be missed. Sitting at the doctor's office will never be the same. I used sit there and read his jokes while waiting to be called, no matter how bad I was feeling they always made me smile.
:'(
All the thoughts and prayers to his family from our family across the pond.

I think all these lovely tributes show what George meant to all of us. He was a great man and a lovely person with a wicked sense of Humour. This Forum will be a quieter place with out him. God Bless you George. Rest well our dear friend. : (

I have been off the Internet for over a month and to finally get on and hear this news makes it harder to think about anything but what George contributed to the forum
I always checked like to all of his jokes, but the ones that really made me laugh the hardest I would always reply with a written response to let him know he really made me smile with his daily contributions. God bless you George.

I haven't been on the Forum for a bit and am very sorry to hear of George's passing. Along with everyone else I will truly miss him.

Back