Repetitive?

Cleggys"She'll sell me somthing"everytime he went near Aunties shop.He would always end up with some piece of junk like a Ladies foundation garment or a cup and saucer.I know this happend in most of the Auntie episodes but i never really got tired of it cos it was always fun to see what Clegg would come out of the shop with.

Compo seemed to call Foggy a "pillock" quite a lot, and Clegg made many references to some address on Arnold Street, but that wasn't repetitive in a bad way. Just something I happened to notice.

Another example of a good repetition..... in so many episodes, from beginning to end of the Series, the show would start in the scenic countryside and usually Clegg mentioning some obscure person from their past. I know he would often start the show with "He used to....".

This example, and so many others like Amos mentioning Clegg's habits around Auntie's shop, never tire because they are just so natural.

No matter how repetitive bit of the show were it's still miles better than anything else. I could watch those three silhouettes against the hilly scenery all day. I love it.

Me, too!!! :D :D :D In fact, I do watch at least one episode every day
and never tire of it....can't say that about too many other shows.

After recently watching "Happy Birthday Howard" among other season 14 episodes, I have come up with another repetitive thing, but once again this is a good repetitive.

I just love how Marina always says "N-o-r-m-a-n Clegg" whenver she she's him. Of course, Clegg's fearful reaction to her is just as good.

I never get tired of it!

Yeah! And the 'Norman Clegg that was' line! I love it. Poor Clegg always looks mortified!

Compo used to call the third man, whether it was Foggy, Seymour or Truly, by a female name, such as Marjory for example, from time to time as he did to random one off charactars.

Back