remember doing this to watch the Summer Wine ?

the picture would be ok until a car went past then it would go haywire , anyone remember the tv advert telling car owners to get a supressor fitted on there car to stop interference ?

the picture would be ok until a car went past then it would go haywire , anyone remember the tv advert telling car owners to get a supressor fitted on there car to stop interference ?

I vaguely remember the advert. I'm so old now that I was even old in those days.

Going to get some shuteye now Dick. I'll be on here tomorrow, can't get out since my fall. Thank you for your conversation.
Peri.

Remember the Porridge episode where Fletch is about to launch the TV at Jarvis when Mackay interrupts and they all start watching it after the picture comes on when Fletch has the TV above his head, classic

Remember the Porridge episode where Fletch is about to launch the TV at Jarvis when Mackay interrupts and they all start watching it after the picture comes on when Fletch has the TV above his head, classic
I remember that episode Captain. Many years ago in my early twenties, I used to be a TV engineer and spent quite a bit of time moving aerials and TV sets about to get a picture.
Peri.

Back