Reflecting on Summer Wine and One Wish

Here you go @codfanglers, glad you're enjoying it!

What was amusing last night is the I am a huge Summer Wine fan and my wife is just a mild fan. However, I have this strange and stubborn tendency to just enjoy shows on television and not on my laptop. For that reason, I was finished for the night after just watching the first part, but my wife was the one really eager to find the second part.

At the 6 minute mark I've had 5 "ads" take over the show - I dont yeven know what its advertising
unwatchable sadly

Attachments

• ad.png
    ad.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
PBS used to show lots of Compo-era shows but now unfortunately it's just a handful of seasons right before Hobbo. Because of this, later on, it took A LOT of watching getting used to Seymour (watching on DVDs) and Blamire (I know, that's heresy). Foggy and Compo are probably the most missed on air these days.

PBS used to show lots of Compo-era shows but now unfortunately it's just a handful of seasons right before Hobbo. Because of this, later on, it took A LOT of watching getting used to Seymour (watching on DVDs) and Blamire (I know, that's heresy). Foggy and Compo are probably the most missed on air these days.
We are fortunate with the cable channel, WETA UK. They always run Summer Wine from the very beginning to the very end. This is what Maryland Public Television used to do.

Back