Quote from a episode

I just wondered if someone could help me out with a argument been going on for a while between me and my friend...there is a scene where Compo Clegg and Foggy are outside Nora's house and Foggy is at her door and Compo makes a comment of something like "The sunlight glinting off his pen nib" just wondering if somebody knows which episode this is from?.

I have all the DVDS so far and just cannot find it at all and it is really annoying me because i know i have seen it somewhere.

I just wondered if someone could help me out with a argument been going on for a while between me and my friend...there is a scene where Compo Clegg and Foggy are outside Nora's house and Foggy is at her door and Compo makes a comment of something like "The sunlight glinting off his pen nib" just wondering if somebody knows which episode this is from?.

I have all the DVDS so far and just cannot find it at all and it is really annoying me because i know i have seen it somewhere.
I think it was Ferret Come Home

Of course the reference to pen nib would be to Foggy's career as a Coproal Signwriter (I have only just read through this thread - I really must try and keep up ....)

Of course the reference to pen nib would be to Foggy's career as a Coproal Signwriter (I have only just read through this thread - I really must try and keep up ....)

Welcome to last year mate !!

Did you hear about the Titanic? ;D

Back