Quickfire Question #21

He wore a light blue cap in The Charity Balls, I'm wondering if that's the one Terry is referring to, as Jack Harry fits the clues.

That's the one Inky,well done and thanks to all those who took part, I never realized how many men wore blue hats in the show

This was really tricky Terry seems we found you at least half a dozen characters in blue hats, reminds me of the Hi De Hi episode when they are told by Joe Maplin to do themed nights in "The Hawaiian Ballroom!" the first being Casablanca and everyone dresses up as Bogie except Gary the Yellowcoat who comes in a dress as Ingrid Bergmann ! ;):)

Could this be you Terry? ERR no, you were in 3 episodes.
Roger, your expertise is needed here.:rolleyes:
Which episodes were you in Terry and were you in the credits at the end?

I briefly featured in Goodnight Sweet Ferret & Variations Of A Theme of Fathers Day

Last edited:

I briefly featured in Goodnight Sweet Ferret & Variations Of A Theme of Fathers Day

Not mentioned in the credits as it was just background stuff, How Not To Cry At Weddings, Who's That Looking Sideways At Nelly, Who's That Merry Man With Billy Then

Not mentioned in the credits as it was just background stuff, How Not To Cry At Weddings, Who's That Looking Sideways At Nelly, Who's That Merry Man With Billy Then

That's really cool!

When I said I briefly appeared myself, I mean on the recording of the laughter track as I was in Teddington. But I was sat on the front row and I'm sure I was laughing louder than anyone else :D :D :D

Back