Question time

D

DJWCFC

Thought it would be a good idea to ask questions about the show, I thought it could be something directly with the show or linked in some way, or a question about an actor or actress that's been in the show, so I will ask the first question and whoever gets it right asks the next one and so on.
so here's the first question:-

We now know about Jean Fergusson being used in a different role in the show, but how was Jane Freeman used in a different role in the show?

Oh, dearie me, I don't even know about Jean! Educate me please. I can't imagine a scene where either of those ladies were once in prior to their character.

Well I know Jean played another character alongside Malcolm Hebden but can't for the life of me think where Jane has been anyone other than Ivy?!

I will give you all a clue, they only used her voice and it was in a Christmas special.

elmc - in "The Pony Set" Jean played Lucy's wife as well as Marina

I think you're right. I think she did the voiceover on an unseen shopkeeper when Foggy was looking for Christmas cards ???

I will give you all a clue, they only used her voice and it was in a Christmas special.

lol . . . now I have to watch it. Never gave a glance to Mrs. Lucy. thanks

I keep think a Dewhirst up a fir tree. I don't think it was penny wassil.

your right with the episode

I think you're right. I think she did the voiceover on an unseen shopkeeper when Foggy was looking for Christmas cards ???

yes spot on John, she was the voiceover of the unseen shopkeeper, you can tell from it she was playing it as a foreigner, anyway John ask a question now.

lol . . . now I have to watch it. Never gave a glance to Mrs. Lucy. thanks

no problem, glad I can help, it is her though if you listen to her voice you can tell clearly it's her

In which episode do we learn that Howard once fell off a motor mower whilst swerving to avoid a mole?

A Blamire episode shows him with a dog. Were they going to have him be a married man? Cause you never saw the pup again.

Was it when Howard went to Auntie Wainright's to get an air pilot uniform? ....the title of the show was something like "who is that with Billy then?" I loved that one! :D

Was it when Howard went to Auntie Wainright's to get an air pilot uniform? ....the title of the show was something like "who is that with Billy then?" I loved that one! :D
Kind of on the right track Beth. We learn this information in Auntie`s shop when Howard was looking to buy some goods, but not a pilot`s uniform ;)

Kind of on the right track Beth. We learn this information in Auntie`s shop when Howard was looking to buy some goods, but not a pilot`s uniform ;)
Ahh I thought I actually got one. Drats! >:(

Was Howard by himself? ......there was an episode but I can't think of it.......hmm

Back