Question about the Cafe

C

Compo

I have a good friend who lives in Wales and is a big fan of LOTSW. He has visited the Cafe in Holmforth in the past while on holidays. He said that once while he was there the Cafe was a Hairdressers. I am not one to argue especially if I don't know the answer. So can someone please tell me if it is true or not...

I have a good friend who lives in Wales and is a big fan of LOTSW. He has visited the Cafe in Holmforth in the past while on holidays. He said that once while he was there the Cafe was a Hairdressers. I am not one to argue especially if I don't know the answer. So can someone please tell me if it is true or not...

I have never known it be a working hairdressers,I believe it was a motorcycle shop before it became the cafe,he may be a little confused as above the cafe is a hairdressers called Checkers and I think they had signs up in the windows front and back

Thanks for your information I will pass it on. Wow you get quick replies in this forum. Hope you are having a good day so far. On the webcam of Holmfirth it looks wet.

Yes I rememebr that of "Open all Hours." Apparantly there was a bit of a story a couple of years ago when the daughter of the woman who owned the Hairdresser had some problem. But now forget what the problem was.

Back