Pyjamas

Awesome picture and clarity.
Alan always carried a top notch camera around with him and he had the advantage of all the set lighting, he was very generous in sending me some of his photo's

Is that an actual scene from that episode ?To me it looks like a row about something between takes, Truly and certainly Alvin seem to be scowling at Lenny whilst Billy is giving Nora a look like daggers .

Is that an actual scene from that episode ?To me it looks like a row about something between takes, Truly and certainly Alvin seem to be scowling at Lenny whilst Billy is giving Nora a look like daggers .
Alan always tried to get a shot after they finish a scene, so I guess this was staged for the shot

I thought Bobby was an excellent [mini] addition to our show.......he brought a manic madness to both his Swan Man and his Escapologist roles !!!.....it is such a shame Roy did not use him more.
You could see a genuine bond with the other actors....and you could see he absolutely loved being "Lenny from the pickle factory".

I thought Bobby was an excellent [mini] addition to our show.......he brought a manic madness to both his Swan Man and his Escapologist roles !!!.....it is such a shame Roy did not use him more.
You could see a genuine bond with the other actors....and you could see he absolutely loved being "Lenny from the pickle factory".
Yes. He fit right in. Even with this screenshot, he looks like a natural fit.

Alan always tried to get a shot after they finish a scene, so I guess this was staged for the shot

To me Terry after your explanation could it be either Nora or Lenny or indeed both fluffed their lines and Alvin , Truly and Billy are looking scornfully at them because they have to reshoot it , possibly not for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom