Proud Grandmother

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having a bit of a proud moment, my 13 year old granddaughter just won first prize in a cake competition. :respect: :respect:

file:///C:/Users/user1/Downloads/1468500_10202169139685713_1589626728_n.jpg

I'm having a bit of a proud moment, my 13 year old granddaughter just won first price in a cake competition. :respect: :respect:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm having to fight to get a slice myself :D
She's only 13, she's doing really well. 8)

Yes Dick chocolate chips and it was very nice too. ;D

Also same granddaughter just got her red belt. :dance: :dance:

can't see the photo susan but im sure the cake looked very nice if she won the prize, after spending a year doing cake decorating as part of a bakery course I know how difficult it is to do. well done to your granddaughter getting her red belt as well, I assume that's for karate or something similar?

That cake is so cute! Well done! And I love owls, they are so cute!(cartoon ones, real ones can be a bit scary looking!) :reindeer: :reindeer: :candle: :xmasstree: :santahat:

That cake is so cute! Well done! And I love owls, they are so cute!(cartoon ones, real ones can be a bit scary looking!) :reindeer: :reindeer: :candle: :xmasstree: :santahat:
Wait till you are walking in the twilight and this white thing swoops overhead! Its not till you are past that you realise it was a Barn Owl out on the hunt!! :eek: :-[ :)

Back