Profile Pictures

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It is always nice to see a picture of each member in the profile,how about adding yours, I have just changed mine,I am wearing my prize possession which is the genuine Foggy's Cap,when I wear it I feel taller ;)

Terry

I am behind on technology but once I get some pictures online I can share as well. Nice cap, Terry. It reminds of of a moment, one year ago. We were pulling into a parking lot and noticed the back of a tall elderly man with a similar cap, walking with a cane. My son, 3 years old as the time said, "That's Foggy!". It was a proud moment.

Well i've changed mine, it isn't me its my wife sharon. to scared to put a photo of me on yet until my hair grows back after a having my long locks cut off for charity last year.

Nice cap Terry :)

I added mine just after i joined Summerwine .net.

Terry,
How'd you manage to come by a cracking piece of memorabilia like Foggys cap?.

Hector

LOL, Terry, on the little avatar it looked to me at first as if you had two little aerials on your head! I love the cap, now you need a moustache.
I don´t like putting photos of myself on the internet anymore, but I´ll give you a vague idea by describing myself: About 5'8 tall, slender, short blond hair, blue eyes.

@ Codfanglers: What a sweet comment of your son!

OK what am I not doing - tried to upload a picture - wirred away but nothing! Any clues any one?

I will put a picture on but it should carry a warning also my wife says that I never smile on photos I have some were I am smiling so will look through the collection.

Thanks Terry - I have two versions of this image used for other sites and I used the larger one by mistake .. ah well now you can just about amke me out at a keyboard or three!

It is always nice to see a picture of each member in the profile,how about adding yours, I have just changed mine,I am wearing my prize possession which is the genuine Foggy's Cap,when I wear it I feel taller ;)

Terry
I have changed mine - just for a short time. I prefer the ladies speeding in the car! I am wearing my hat in honor of the ladies ::) :eek: ;D

hink the hat looks quite chic - but then I am a collector of hats. So i just like hats espcially any that are in any way a little bit diferent or flamboyant.

I always wear one, out doors, and have many styles and shades. The only time I succumb to a cap is when there is a gale force wind as I do not want my titfer being tossed into the Leeds Liverpool Canal or the River Aire!

Im sorry I havent done this, its a bit tricky for me, to do all that changing profile stuff. I cabn see text and images with a magnifying glass but I cant do picture changes just yet.

Back