Possible found location for Bicycle Made For Three

MST3Claye

Dedicated Member
I know I made a prior thread about this, but tonight I think I possibly stumbled onto something. I tried looking for where the trio made their bicycles and then decided to give it a group effort. We see an exterior and for the longest time have been trying to find it. I believe I have found it.

1561779892702.png

It's at Norridge Bottom in Holmfirth near the PictureDrome theater at the bus depot/station. I tried to point out the areas that looked similar, plus the top building does angle towards the right.. like in the episode the line of buildings angle inward after the first section. There's also the window placement and the gutter pipes at the same spot too. If anyone is in or heading to Holmfirth and want to check this out or confirm it, let me know what you think!

The more and more I look at it.. especially a more closer look at the top down map.. I've been able to line up most of the windows I can see and the doors and the gutter pipes.. Even that section with the multiple windows side by side are the same. I'm pretty sure this is the right location.

I haven't checked yet but that scene reminds me of another episode, 'There are fairies at the bottom of our garden.'
You could be right Claye.

I haven't checked yet but that scene reminds me of another episode, 'There are fairies at the bottom of our garden.'
You could be right Claye.

If you are referring to the start of There are Gypsies at the bottom of our garden, that is a different location, also used as Foggy's house in one episode

Gipsies, fairies, how could I mix them up?:fp: You are right Terry. I keep making these mistakes. Must be old age. I will be celebrating my fourth 21st birthday next year.o_O

I typed gypsies when I wrote my message but the spellchecker said it was wrong. It has just done the same again, Gypsies, gipsies, jipsies, ......... Ahh, with a capital G it is right. With a small g it is wrong. Gypsies, gypsies. Now it has just told me that Gypsies is wrong. I swear I only have one tea bag in my tea.:confused:

Back