Police Scam

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I see today that the police have a new non emergency national number which is 101 and cost 15p a call, in our local newsletter Lincolnshire police suggest we use that number should we spot what could be a crime being/about to be committed

What do we pay our council tax for if the police now want us to pay for what I consider to be an emergency call, ok if it is something basic like fly tipping etc

they trialled this in sunderland, don't think anyone knew when to ring this number. if there are chavs lurking about in an alley or a street corner getting drunk, and you ring 101 do the police come out straight away or wait until there's nothing happening and then decide to turn up? in which time the kids have probably moved on and caused trouble elsewhere and somebody has rung 999 thus rendering a 101 call useless.

999= emergency
101= when we can be arsed!

Personally, I blame Cameron. He's the kind of fella who would trample over a row of new born babies in a rush to close a Hospital.

its politics at the beeb why there is no LOTSW anymore, unfortunately the 'P' word applies to almost anything these days.

Think it was ageism at the Beeb rather than politics that saw the demise of LOSW. Lots of spotty faced kids pandering to the "yoof" culture. Grumpy

Back