Please can one of us set up

Paulinehill29

Dedicated Member
our own video site for Last Of The Summer Wine episodes.

I'm aware that there is one user who has quite a lot of episodes on Youtube already but I just been on Youtube and there was another user that had uploaded quite a load of episodes including quite a few from series 25 which is not out on DVD yet who is no longer on therr as of today and im worried that this user who is still there might have his account closed one day - what with Callum gone, now this user.

just wondering if some could make their own channel so that only WE have the poewer to close it down so that anyone who doesnt have any of the series or.a faulty DVD of a certain one or something can watch the episodes? Just an idea - not sure if its possible

No offence but are some of you hard of hearing or can't read.

I have downloaded every series of LOTSW. All 31 as far as i know. So what more do you want??? I have said this many times...

Downloading is very easy to do. If I can do it anybody can..

I should have worded it differently - should have made it sound more like a suggestion rather than a request - just an idea. I didnt actually think about downloading but thats a god idea.

No offence but are some of you hard of hearing or can't read.

I have downloaded every series of LOTSW. All 31 as far as i know. So what more do you want??? I have said this many times...

Downloading is very easy to do. If I can do it anybody can..

Is downloading material from these types of sites that hasn't yet been released on DVD legal?

It is legal I guess because these are not new shows. They are a few years old. Whatever it is being done. But I have also said this before beware of Demonoid. They can cause viruses and sometimes they are cut off for legal purposes. They then return. Once they were cut off for two months. Reason they were cut off is that they were showing films that were not out yet. I think the the Box and UKNova are enough for our needs..

In the Netherlands downloading is not (yet) illegal but sharing copyrighted material is prohibited.
If you get the attention of the copyright-protectors you will be prosecuted till you are more than poor.
My internet provider has to block by court order every IP address of piratebay.

If you have enough money to pay the legal actions, please start a video share site your self.
I will not be responsible for such a thing.

I don't know how to download these shows either, not to mention I'm sure they are copy righted. Esp. here in the States, nothing is free till 50 to 75 years after everyone is dead, including yourself.

Back