PIN, I didn't get the point!

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
So there I was, at the checkout at my local Co-Op, the three bags of shopping all packed, I dutifully put my bank card in the machine, the girl asked me to enter the PIN......... Oh crud, that brick wall that only happens to over 65's came down! what the heck was the PIN? I have been using the same card for over 2 years, I KNEW the PIN, but for the life of me it simply wouldn't come.
One locked card!
And have any of you noticed that these things only happen when there is a queue of about 50 people, all staring at you, wondering why you were taking so much time.
Got it all sorted a couple of hours later, and had to do the damn shopping all over again :(

So there I was, at the checkout at my local Co-Op, the three bags of shopping all packed, I dutifully put my bank card in the machine, the girl asked me to enter the PIN......... Oh crud, that brick wall that only happens to over 65's came down! what the heck was the PIN? I have been using the same card for over 2 years, I KNEW the PIN, but for the life of me it simply wouldn't come.
One locked card!
And have any of you noticed that these things only happen when there is a queue of about 50 people, all staring at you, wondering why you were taking so much time.
Got it all sorted a couple of hours later, and had to do the damn shopping all over again :(

it does happen at times, im only 24 and forget my pin at times, least you got it sorted quickly though Cornishman cause I know a blocked card can be a nightmare

It might be the wrong thing to do but I have my PIN numbers in my wallet in the form of telephone numbers with names by them in case I have a SENIOR MOMENT.

I occasionally have a "senior moment "(pardon) .My pin used to be written in my wallet as an I O U from my wife. :-\ 8) ;)

Back