Picture Quiz 162

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Who or what is missing in this picture

wm336.jpg

Is it Foggy? Just coming up over the skyline into view?
I have this vague notion that it could be from 'The Flag and its snag' and the thing missing is a person.
If it isn't that, I have no idea!!

Is it Foggy? Just coming up over the skyline into view?
I have this vague notion that it could be from 'The Flag and its snag' and the thing missing is a person.
If it isn't that, I have no idea!!

Sorry Chuffer it is not that,keep trying though

Hmmmm, is it an animal then? Perhaps a Horse?

Is it the shot from "According to the prophet Bickerdyke " when Wesley has" mended " Barry's car and is roadtesting it leaving a long trail of smoke??

Is it the last scene from 'Getting Sam Home' when Foggy re-appears after falling over the edge with Sam's ashes?

If no-one comes up with the correct answer by tonight I will post the answer and say George got the closest

I'm confused now Terry, which I'll admit isn't an unusual state of affairs.....but surely the answer, as George said is Foggy isn't it?
He is the only one of the 3 to go to the edge with the Urn, the other pair of Herberts sat on the wall.
Or am I missing the point entirely? which again wouldn't be unusual.

I'm confused now Terry, which I'll admit isn't an unusual state of affairs.....but surely the answer, as George said is Foggy isn't it?
He is the only one of the 3 to go to the edge with the Urn, the other pair of Herberts sat on the wall.
Or am I missing the point entirely? which again wouldn't be unusual.

What I meant was George was almost there with it being something to do with Sam

Back