Photo Parade

Maltrab, I thought the same as you that Big Unc has the look of Elton John about him. Very handsome

This is minxie from the 70's

Minxie.JPG

This old photo is from the mid 70's I think.

(Following Terry's instructions here, but I don't
see any photo in the preview??)

The smaller one is young "Richard" who was born in 1972 . ;D ;D
He is now 6ft 4 ins tall (He grew a bit ;) ;))

Ten slices of bread per meal , whatever was on offer.(He even made pizza sarnies, but he loved his mums stew with slices of bread ;)) It makes my neck ache sometimes talking to him. His two daughters are growing tall too. I have two brothers well over 6 ft but I only made 5 ft 10 ins. ;)

Look. at all those sideburns! John I remember that haircut! Most of the boys in my class had that haircut.. i am jealous. I don't have any close up shots of me except for the one I have here when I was about 21. I wonder if Terry would mind if I replaced it; it could being honor of LOTSW 10 year. Oh well My mom has the rest. (Sigh) but it is great seeing you all..

Minxie and Susanlook so sweet. I had that long straight hair too Susan. Do you girls remember the maxi dresses and then the mini skirts or was it visa versa.

The smaller one is young "Richard" who was born in 1972 . ;D ;D
He is now 6ft 4 ins tall (He grew a bit ;) ;))
.....10 slices of bread! How did you afford to feed him? Haha He is adorable. It is great seeing you too. You remindme of someone but. I can't think of who....

Look. at all those sideburns! John I remember that haircut! Most of the boys in my class had that haircut.. i am jealous. I don't have any close up shots of me except for the one I have here when I was about 21. I wonder if Terry would mind if I replaced it; it could being honor of LOTSW 10 year. Oh well My mom has the rest. (Sigh) but it is great seeing you all..

Minxie and Susanlook so sweet. I had that long straight hair too Susan. Do you girls remember the maxi dresses and then the mini skirts or was it visa versa.

I remember the mini skirt or belt has me mother used to call them ;D
But I never had the confidence to wear one, I thought I had fat legs, looking back they were like lolly pop sticks ::)
I was bell bottoms, cheese cloth top and block shoes kinda gal. I'd be walking down the street clinging on to all the lamp posts so I didn't break my neck ;D Oh and I hated my hair, me dad used to say it looked like rats tails ;D ;D

This is me and my twin brother in 1973. Needless to say, I hope, I am the one on the left. My father had the recliner we were sitting in until 2010.

Back