Petticoat Junction

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I rediscovered this show, I do recall seeing it many years okay, I managed to find the complete series on-line and have really enjoyed it so far, I have just started series 5.

It seems it was a big hit when it first came out in the 60's, good harmless TV with some great laughs, there was also a spin off titled Green Acres where some of the PC cast used to appear from time to time

I remember watching both those shows as a youngster. They are, as you say, good harmless TV with some great laughs. Would like to re-watch them again some day. Glad you are enjoying them too.

(off topic)
For whatever reason thinking on good, wholesome comedy shows back in the day has made me think of Tim Conway and Don Knotts. I recall laughing so much I'd have tears at some of their antics. Simpler, more carefree times of being a child.:)

Cheers,
Rick

I rediscovered this show, I do recall seeing it many years okay, I managed to find the complete series on-line and have really enjoyed it so far, I have just started series 5.

It seems it was a big hit when it first came out in the 60's, good harmless TV with some great laughs, there was also a spin off titled Green Acres where some of the PC cast used to appear from time to time

And here's me thinking you'd been vetting those groups again. :sneaky::sneaky: :12:

Back