Pets

C

Compo

I love this subject and as most of you folks live in the beautifull country you must have or had pets.

I have always had pets but when I married and our son came along he use to always bring pets home that his classmates didn't want anymore. Pets ruled the house. But once he got a pair of lovebirds that we had to get rid of right away as the neighbours complained. Actually even we got fed up of them as they were so loud that it really was annoying..

Now he is married and all we are left with is the Cockatail. I would never get rid of her as she is like a daughter to us. She loves us.

We have always had at least one cat. We are retired and after our last cat 'went home' we decided that we would never have another! However our son and his wife were boarding two cats who both had kittens at the same time so we took on Bilbo Baggins. He is a lovely long haired grey tabby. He is the most spoilt cat we have ever had. But he will definitely be the last one.......

When my last dog died and i had mentioned this in another post I swore I would never have another dog. And I didn't.. It is too sad. Now I am swearing that if this cockatail dies that is it for pets. Being a female she doesn't talk but you can always tell when she wants something. When I return home from shopping etc she starts shouting and won't stop until I go near her. Cockatails have a tendency to have nightmares. Luckily she doesn't get them often. Once it happend at 2:00am and I sat near her cage for over half hour. When we go on bholiday my son comes to feed her etc. When we return and she hears my voice in the hallway it is panic time. She goes wild banging against the cage. She scares me as I think she would die of heart attack.

Back