Peri here

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Sorry for my abscence. I won't bore you with my health problems except to say that the last few weeks have been a bit of a midnight horse, {NIGHTMARE}. On top of that my neighbour of more than 62 years died of covid last Sunday That was very distressing and I am having difficulty in coming to terms with that. I will endeavour to get back to regular posting.
OH, as Columbo would say, just one more thing,'What happened to all my birthday cards?'Now, naughty naughty, I have not had one card for my last two birthdays....:eek::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: Oh woe, woe and thrice woe ..... April 23rd..... I'm now 86.... o_O:oops::41:

Glad to hear you're all well Peri, I fully expect you to be posting your telegram on here in 14 years! Happy belated birthday too, in the words of Tom 'Cheque's in the post'

Many happy returns. Hoping that you will get up to par soon as the Captain would say.

Great to here from you my friend I am so sorry things have not been great over recent weeks and I am so sorry to hear about your neighbour I imagine its like losing a family member . I hope Victoria and yourself remain well and you regain better health . Take care , stay safe hope to see some of your cheery posts soon :)

Back