Park in Edie and the Automobile.

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Does anybody know where the park is in Edie and the Automobile is where barry is seen horrified as Edie is speeding through the park. Thank you.

Does anybody know where the park is in Edie and the Automobile is where barry is seen horrified as Edie is speeding through the park. Thank you.

Which swimming pool Terry.?

This one amos

HPool.jpg

that park has been used a number of times hasn't it Terry, like the bridge was used for testing the 3 man sailboard and Smiler was to meet Marina there instead of Foggy, the park was also used for Billy to test his archery in front of Mervin and the park was also used in that Hobbo episode where on original transmission the end credits played in the middle and in the final series it was used when Barry was complaining about being hungry, although i'm sure there are other episodes its been used in

that park has been used a number of times hasn't it Terry, like the bridge was used for testing the 3 man sailboard and Smiler was to meet Marina there instead of Foggy, the park was also used for Billy to test his archery in front of Mervin and the park was also used in that Hobbo episode where on original transmission the end credits played in the middle and in the final series it was used when Barry was complaining about being hungry, although i'm sure there are other episodes its been used in

Yes many many times Darren,I recall them doing a scene there from Follow That Bottle,just filming the bottle bobbing along,a lot of up a tree scenes were filmed in various parts as well

Back