Ouch!!!

amos hames

Dedicated Member
On Monday whilst out cycling at Bedgbury Pineitum in Kent i came off my bicycle and have lost two teeth got a blackened face and had to have an x ray for a suspected Broken nose but fortuntlly it isnt broken but i am a bit shaken and bruised but still in good spirits.

Ouc indeed. That sounds nasty mate. take care of yourself, you will still be in shock for a while.

Bet some fool told you to take more water with it!!They did to me when I fell off a stepladder ::) Hope you feel better soon.

On Monday whilst out cycling at Bedgbury Pineitum in Kent i came off my bicycle and have lost two teeth got a blackened face and had to have an x ray for a suspected Broken nose but fortuntlly it isnt broken but i am a bit shaken and bruised but still in good spirits.

Oh Dear Amos,that must of hurt and will probably be painful for a while yet,hope it is not to bad and you feel much better soon

Thank you for all your messages i have eyes that look like they have been in the boxing ring.Lol :)I am hoping to get a dentist to see about my teeth in the next few days.My bike has a bent wheel at the front i have bruises down my arm and side of my chest.I'm getting too old for all this stuntman lark ;D ;D.Just watched a leg up for christmas too cheer me up.

Thank you for all your messages i have eyes that look like they have been in the boxing ring.Lol :)I am hoping to get a dentist to see about my teeth in the next few days.My bike has a bent wheel at the front i have bruises down my arm and side of my chest.I'm getting too old for all this stuntman lark ;D ;D.Just watched a leg up for christmas too cheer me up.

Are you sure it's a bent wheel and not an anti-theft device? :)

Are you sure it's a bent wheel and not an anti-theft device? :)

Nice one George your jokes are a great tonic :) :)

Sounds like a summer wine re-run! ;) Bent wheel as an anti theft device, eyes like the giant panda! ::) ;)

LOL!!!! But poor Amos! I only have a bruised shin, had to play football with a 5 year-old the other day and some old friends of mine, and like Cleggy I have no ball control and kicked it with everything, especially my shin *ouch*. But your teeth, it would have been great if you had found them and kept them cool, if you had seen a dentist straight away with the teeth, he might have been able to put them back in, you hear about such things (my mum is a primary school teacher and knows about such stuff).
Leg up for Christmas, lol! Don´t forget the wild blue yonder when they fall off Cleggy´s bike ;). I hope you´ll get better soon and they can do something about your teeth!

How are you feeling now mate? I imagine that once the initial shock wears off that it leaves you creaking a bit. It's only when things settle down that you realise you have aches all over.
I cant think that knocking Teeth out at anytime can be good for you.

How are you feeling now mate? I imagine that once the initial shock wears off that it leaves you creaking a bit. It's only when things settle down that you realise you have aches all over.

Not too bad today found a dentist who will fix my teeth,Did not go to work today spent day sleeping and watching summerwine head aches quite a lot.Thanks for the message mate.

Not too bad today found a dentist who will fix my teeth,Did not go to work today spent day sleeping and watching summerwine head aches quite a lot.Thanks for the message mate.

I'm not surprised you've got a headache mate, that was quite a shock to the system you had there.

It´s just the best thing when you are feeling bad and have a headache, have a lie down and watch something you love. Thank god you found a dentist to fix your teeth. Get some more rest and relaxation, it´ll do you good.

Hi everyone feeling better today'going to dentist on monday to get a mould of my teeth so they can make me a bridge i lost my front two teeth so look a bit like Joe Jordon at the moment.Got my two little nephews staying tonight so that will cheer me up.Will watch Greenfingers later.Back to work next week :)

Got mould this week for my teeth.Back at work this week still got some brusing they seem to have gone a yellow colour now.Got to get bike fixed now ;D

Got mould this week for my teeth.Back at work this week still got some brusing they seem to have gone a yellow colour now.Got to get bike fixed now ;D

Good news mate, that was a nasty crack you had there.

Back