Other Statistics

If I hadn't been " spammed " in my other persona my posts would now be around 17 or 1800 now. >:( ;) Not to worry though I'm working on it! ;D

Dick I have noted that you are slowly working your way back up the listings! So really we should say there are four principal posters who contribute the bulk!!!

If I hadn't been " spammed " in my other persona my posts would now be around 17 or 1800 now. >:( ;) Not to worry though I'm working on it! ;D

Dick I have noted that you are slowly working your way back up the listings! So really we should say there are four principal posters who contribute the bulk!!!
You're not doing so bad yourself ;)

I miss Sir Coffalot, this Dick fella is a poor imposter! ;D

I miss Sir Coffalot, this Dick fella is a poor imposter! ;D
LOL ;)

Thanks for what you said. But what I meant was to put a picture etc in the post itself like someone is doing to guess which episode. Thanks.

As far as I can see we never got an answer to this one and I am intrigued. I would have thought use of the "Insert Image" key would be the answer but I cannot get it to work.

I wish we can solve this problem. Normally I copy and paste but in this forum it doesn't work. But how is it being done for the pictures of LOTSW to guess which episode it is?? I am not a computer expert so I would like it explained in detail.. Thanks

I am 37 now. By the time I am 87 I might have quite a few posts, but by then Terry, George, and Chuffer will be in the millions!

As far as posting pics go.

Go to Photobucket or a similar web hosting site. Open an account.

Any pics you have or see that you want to post on here, save them in your pictures folder.

Upload them onto Photobucket and save.

Once uploaded, there will be a link code for bulletin boards. Siply copy and paste that link code here and the picture will appear here.

IMG_51801.jpg

Any pics you have or see that you want to post on here, save them in your pictures folder.

Once uploaded, there will be a link code for bulletin boards. Siply copy and paste that link code here and the picture will appear here.

As may be seen, got it to work but:

On Photobucket, for "link code for bulletin boards", read "Direct Link"
And before the operation, "Simply copy and paste that link code here and the picture will appear here." it is necessary to left click the "Insert Image" icon and copy and paste in the middle of the resultant "
" key.

As may be seen, got it to work but:

On Photobucket, for "link code for bulletin boards", read "Direct Link"
And before the operation, "Simply copy and paste that link code here and the picture will appear here." it is necessary to left click the "Insert Image" icon and copy and paste in the middle of the resultant "
" key.

No it isn't.
Had you followed the instructions properly and copy and pasted the link for message and bulletin boards, then there would be no need to click 'insert image' icon at all....as that link code could be pasted directly on here and would work.

the resultant "
" key.

My "
" key should read "(img)(/img)" code except there will be square brackets.
Left click "Insert Image" icon.
Get "(img)(/img)" with square brackets.
Set cursor in middle and paste "Direct Link" - "(img)" Paste "Direct Link" "(/img)"

Hope that make sense.

No it isn't.
Had you followed the instructions properly and copy and pasted the link for message and bulletin boards, then there would be no need to click 'insert image' icon at all....as that link code could be pasted directly on here and would work.

Can find no Link on Photobook "for message and bulletin boards" so could not follow your instructions. There are four Links but none so-labelled. It now occurs to me that you might mean "IMG code". Next time I will try that. More than one way to skin a cat.

No it isn't.

Can find no Link on Photobook "for message and bulletin boards" so could not follow your instructions. There are four Links but none so-labelled. It now occurs to me that you might mean "IMG code". Next time I will try that. More than one way to skin a cat.

Rest assured that this will be the last time I ever give you any assistance.
Most normal people would have said "Thanks for the help and the instructions, had to find a roundabout way of doing that involved xyz, but I got there in the end, and now I know what to do".
But not you. Your tone and attitude leaves MUCH to be desired.

Listen here I didn't get it either. I don't have photo bucket either. So forget all this so no nastiness goes on.

Going back in response to those commenting on the other site that shut down. It was an unfortunate thing, but with all due respect, it may have been the best thing to happen because it seemed to have united a lot of Summer wine fans. Plus, I just don't have the time commitment for two forums!!!!

Going back in response to those commenting on the other site that shut down. It was an unfortunate thing, but with all due respect, it may have been the best thing to happen because it seemed to have united a lot of Summer wine fans. Plus, I just don't have the time commitment for two forums!!!!

I guess that is true for many ...

Back