Other scripts?

C

Chuffer Enwright

I guess Terry would be the most likely to know the answer to this if anyone does.
With all of the will they/won't they that went on surrounding a recommision for another series/final series, did Roy Clarke write anymore scripts either fully or partially?
I suspect that he wouldn't have started until the BBC gave the green light, but it was pretty obvious that the 'final' series certainly wasn't written as one...but he must have ideas of how the next series would pan out. I was just wondering IF these ideas/scripts existed, has he ever thought of taking them to another channel?
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I guess Terry would be the most likely to know the answer to this if anyone does.
With all of the will they/won't they that went on surrounding a recommision for another series/final series, did Roy Clarke write anymore scripts either fully or partially?
I suspect that he wouldn't have started until the BBC gave the green light, but it was pretty obvious that the 'final' series certainly wasn't written as one...but he must have ideas of how the next series would pan out. I was just wondering IF these ideas/scripts existed, has he ever thought of taking them to another channel?
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Not sure,I know when I spoke to Mr Clarke at the dinner he did seem disappointed that the show had been cancelled,which makes me wonder had a few Scripts up his sleeve, it would be nice if he did a final book to wrap things up,maybe I will write to him,I have his address somewhere

It is certainly a very interesting question and im sure we would all be interested in the answer if its at all possible.

I have often wished that Roy Clarke would write a book or two but centered more around the Foggy era rather than a wrap up,so to speak.Ah,the stuff dreams are made off :D

Hector

Back