One of my set Video's #1

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
About 25 minutes long, filmed with a camera designed for photos so quality is low, you will notice that when filming you need a lot of patience, a lot of time is taken just to set a short scene up, enjoy,they were happy days and many here no longer with us

The Swan Man of Ilkley Brian.
That is a most interesting video Terry. That really shows just how many people are involved and the time taken to produce just a minutes amount of the programme. Thanks for showing us that Terry. It's not often Bobby Ball was seen without a smile on his face but there were a few shots in that video where he did look quite serious. Do you have any more like that? :D

The Swan Man of Ilkley Brian.
That is a most interesting video Terry. That really shows just how many people are involved and the time taken to produce just a minutes amount of the programme. Thanks for showing us that Terry. It's not often Bobby Ball was seen without a smile on his face but there were a few shots in that video where he did look quite serious. Do you have any more like that? :D

I have some more from different Episodes Peri, I just have to find them buried in Terabytes of storage, then convert them to a uploadable standard, so just watch this space for more in the future

Peri & Terry.......did you REALLY think I didn't know????

I am upset now!!:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: :p
Brian don't spoil my hilariousness for me. This is the first time I have got something right. I am so over joydified and full of prideinous that at last I have got something correct. Terry posts some very good quizzes but I never know the answers. I am the dunce of the group and to spot that the video was about The Swan Man Of Ilkley fills me with such glue....??? err, glee. Stick around kid. :12::13:

Back