One hour more or less

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good Morning All and my Best Wishes to everybody hoping that you all will have a nice day. I believe that I have mentioned before that we never put our clocks back in the Fall. When it is 10 o'clock here it is 9 o'clock where you are. This morning a thought occurred to me that if the world comes to an end we will be gone one hour before you. On reflection, we have decided to put our clocks back two hours so that if the world does come to an end we will be able to see what went wrong.
VICTORIA, have you been putting silly pills in my morning tea again? Some people out there are thinking that I am going bonkers. :eek2: o_O:confused2::42:

Well an hour a day keeps the Doctor away .......................... or is it an Apple ...................... Yes its an Apple .............. Adam Gave Eve an Apple that's made me remember ....................... Adam could have given Eve an hour start in their Hide and Seek game but the only place to hide in the Garden of Eden was behind the Apple Tree and he would have found her in minutes not Apples sorry an Hour....................... though if she shook the tree she could have been buried in Apples ............. :08: :12::13:

Back