Old Newspapers or Magazine

Sounds, NME ( as was), Record Mirror, Melody Maker…
Sounds every Thursday on the way to school. See who is playing in Manchester, get someone to get the train at dinner time to go and get tickets from the Apollo or Piccadilly Records. Happy Days.

I cannot recall the name but there used to be a quartly LOSW magazine from Clive Erdley, before the days of Internet, it could be the one Barry Mentioned
Yes that was the one I was referring to, it was called Deep In The Heart of Yorkshire. I’m guessing some of the members on here may have subscribed? A chap at the 50th was telling me it just suddenly stopped without notice even though some had already paid for their subscriptions in advance.

Yes that was the one I was referring to, it was called Deep In The Heart of Yorkshire. I’m guessing some of the members on here may have subscribed? A chap at the 50th was telling me it just suddenly stopped without notice even though some had already paid for their subscriptions in advance.
Yes several people were disgruntled that it ceased without warning, soon after they had paid the years subscription, with no explanation or refunds

I remember meeting Clive at the 30th do in which our very own international megastar that is our Maltrab also graced us with his presence. At which Mr Eardley was buoyant about the future of the series, the fanclub etc and I had intended to subscribe but somehow never got round to it.

Back