Oh no, not again!

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
So I wake up this morning, glance bleary eyed at my bedside clock and see it's 0630'ish. In my befuddled state I added an hour (clock go forward) and say to myself, "Ah, it's 0730.... time to get the carcase out the stye."
Shuffle into the kitchen, coffee on, etc.etc. then sit down to check emails and it's only then that I realise the new bloody bedside clock AUTOMATICALLY goes forward.
It is still only 0630.
That clock owes my body an hours sleep AND I'M GOING TO COLLECT!!!

We have a radio controlled in the bedroom and this morning when I opened my eyes it showed 6AM. Time for another hours sleep I tell myself which I gladly indulged in. I woke up again one hour later and the clock showed 7AM. I eased myself out of the fleapit and switched on the telly just as the 8 o' clock news came on. EIGHT O' CLOCK ??? The damned clock hadn't adjusted. It was showing the time it had been for the last 6 months at that hour and I was left trying to work out what time it would have been if my seaweed hadn't dried out. Finally, I did what one normally does in such circumstances, I went back to bed. :07:

Back