Oh, I forgot to........

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
So, last evening, about half past eight I donned my headphones for an hour of folk/rock. I like to hear everything so it's fairly strident.
About fifteen minutes into this I notice one of my neigbours at the window, banging frantically, I took off the headphones and suddenly realised I had forgotten to turn the main speakers off!
They all must have thought that I was having a rave or something, making all their windows rattle :redface2::redface2:

Brilliant Tony should have told them you were offering an alternative to Glastonbury as they aren't holding a Festival this year . Could have offered the music at a fraction of the price they'd pay to be admitted to Glastonbury but without any food concession stalls , unless of course you wanted to get the frying pan on !

Well, I have the opposite problem. I have three speakers attached to my computer; two little ones and a bass one (5" x 5" x 5") that sits on the floor. Well all sorts of very irritating snaps, crackles and pops were coming out the bass speaker so I unplugged it. Well I finally figured out that I silenced the whole system; and so I am guessing that I need to replace everything.

So, last evening, about half past eight I donned my headphones for an hour of folk/rock. I like to hear everything so it's fairly strident.
About fifteen minutes into this I notice one of my neigbours at the window, banging frantically, I took off the headphones and suddenly realised I had forgotten to turn the main speakers off!
They all must have thought that I was having a rave or something, making all their windows rattle :redface2::redface2:
Or thought you were Wesley ...

Back