Off on the jolly holidays

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Well we are off to Inverness for a week staying in a caravan next to Colloden battle field. There is a DVD player so we are taking 4 boxed sets of Summer Wine.
So thats my week sorted, hope you all have a good week. ;D

Have a smashing time Susan. It is lovely up there, I know the site you are staying at, well I've seen it and walked round it and it's nice.
The scenery and the hostory there is amazing and if the weasther stays nice for you, there will be lots to do.
Have a grand break.

Is Inverness the place where they have this really shakey foot bridge. It most be thirty years since we were there, but I still remember thinking that I was having a 'turn'. Have a good time.

Is Inverness the place where they have this really shakey foot bridge. It most be thirty years since we were there, but I still remember thinking that I was having a 'turn'. Have a good time.

Up here in Scotland we call it a "shoogley" bridge. There is one in Inverness but also one in Glasgow. According to today's "Scotsman", an Edinburgh paper, Weegies (Glaswegians) are having to attend Charm School in preparation for the 2014 Commonwealth Games.

Are you heading for the Rockness Festival, Sue. In any event, hope you were not caught out in major disruption on A9 yesterday due to road accident which closed it for hours.

Another place with a really shoogley foot bridge is Pitlochry, across the river to the theatre.

Well we are off to Inverness for a week staying in a caravan next to Colloden battle field. There is a DVD player so we are taking 4 boxed sets of Summer Wine.
So thats my week sorted, hope you all have a good week. ;D

Nice one Susan,I would take the first four boxsets proberly hope you have better weather than we have down south. :)

;) For the sake of those off on their hols .... Can the person that is doing the Rain Dance please stop it for a fortnight?? >:( ::)

Happy holidays!! I hope you won´t have these gale force winds there.

We had amazing weather, we stay on a farm backing onto the battle field so quiet and peaceful. Scotland is wonderful I can highly recommend it to anyone.

Back