Nora's hat.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
This is something that was spotted by my struggle and strife ,'wife'. We were watching a couple of SW episodes, 'Yours Truly' and 'The 'Swan man of Ilkley'. Part way through the second episode, SWMBO quietly said, "Nora's hat is on back to front".
"Can't be" I said.
To prove her point, she jiggled through the appropriate spots in each episode and surely enough, Nora was wearing the same hat but back to front. Maybe that should be front to back. Whatever, the hat is orientated in different directions in each episode. Maybe her corkscrew stockings had put a different slant on things. Do you think that the wardrobe department was running short of cash? I would like to take the credit for this but I must allow old eagle eyes to take the plaudits for spotting it.o_O
I must take my hat off to her. :Merry Christmas OOPS, I should have taken that one off six weeks ago.

This is something that was spotted by my struggle and strife ,'wife'. We were watching a couple of SW episodes, 'Yours Truly' and 'The 'Swan man of Ilkley'. Part way through the second episode, SWMBO quietly said, "Nora's hat is on back to front".
"Can't be" I said.
To prove her point, she jiggled through the appropriate spots in each episode and surely enough, Nora was wearing the same hat but back to front. Maybe that should be front to back. Whatever, the hat is orientated in different directions in each episode. Maybe her corkscrew stockings had put a different slant on things. Do you think that the wardrobe department was running short of cash? I would like to take the credit for this but I must allow old eagle eyes to take the plaudits for spotting it.o_O
I must take my hat off to her. :Merry Christmas OOPS, I should have taken that one off six weeks ago.
Well spotted

I always got the impression Onslow, that Nora considered herself a member of the upper working class. My own personal memories of distant years were that women in those days were more inclined to wear a headscarf over their curlers. Personally I thought that Nora's headgear was OK. For stupid hats you should see the specimens at Ascot during race week. Maybe some of our lady members could give us some guidance on suitable women's hats.:03: ....

Production and creativity messing with LOTSW viewers. Artistic license I believe is the terminology hahahaha :37:
She could have just crammed the hat on at the last minute as the clapper was clapping OR the Wardrobe Department said we need a new look so just turn it around OR she made an executive decision and just turned it around on a whim. Sometimes some of the best things (actions, themes, etc.) have come about due to serendipity.

Back